- We have a 30 foot Pacific Yurt with the tall wall option.
- Our yurt sits on top of a 30 foot square garage with a roof over hang of 2 feet on 3 sides of the garage to form a deck around the perimeter of the yurt.
- Our washer, dryer, shower, water heater, and furnace are located in the garage.
- We have a stairwell that leads from the inside of the garage to the inside of the yurt.
- The yurt has internal walls with a lid that forms our loft.
- Most of out furniture is from IKEA.
- Drawings are to scale as close as I could get them.
- Lines for the walls are not drawn to thickness but to the center line of the wall.
- Click on the floor plans to make them bigger and easier to read.
Here is the loft. Part of the loft over hangs the kitchen and another part of it does not entirely cover the kids bedroom.
If you need a visual on all of this to compare to, visit our yurt walking tour on youtube. Some of the furniture has been rearranged since the video was made but the major appliances and walls, of course, are all in the same spot.
I hope you find this helpful. Let me know if you have questions.