- We will have an interior stairwell instead of an exterior one to get from the garage to the yurt, which means less construction.
- We will be able to rotate the yurt so the windows are more south facing and facing out towards the valley instead of the hill.
- Construction costs will be much less expensive
- The yurt is going to be much more exposed to the wind which means we will need to put some additional bracing in place inside the yurt.
- We had to rethink and re-coordinate the position of all of our utility hook ups.
Although it has been a little stressful coming up with a new plan, we believe this set up is an improvement from the last one. Here is the latest floor plan.