Eagle River Weather

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kiddos, April snow, afternoon skiing

Well, it's happened. Leo is showing signs of developing an attention span. He has been working on wood projects for hours at a time. He especially likes the painting part. Here he is painting an ambulance block puzzle.

Kaya has been enjoying conversations with the other smaller female in the house.

April brought us a good snowfall making it a "winter" wonderland one last time this season.

Taking advantage of this snow fall I went out and did one of my favorite ski trips. With all of the sun we have this time of year I can get out after Nicki comes home from work, do this ski and be back in 3 hours.

Looking down from the top.

My tracks are the wide snowboard tracks in the middle.

On top of the second run there was some fun light so I stopped to take pictures of the models that always seem to follow me around on these trips.





Good bye winter. We will miss you!

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Hi, I'm Michelle Mitton. I'm a friend of Chrissy Johnson who sent me your URL because she thought you might be interested in a blogging project I'm working on with local Alaskan writers. I'd email you directly but couldn't find your address so if you could email me at scribbit at gmail.com I'd love to talk with you a bit more about what I've got in mind and how you might fit into things if you are interested.